A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Scale obstacles as a shapeshifting polygon!
- Left/Right for turning/moving
- Hold up to "jump"
- Z,X,C,(V/Space) to shapeshift
- Backspace to respawn
- Tab to mute music
- Escape to quit
- < and > to skip though levels
- F11 to toggle Fullscreen
- Climber (Z):
- Can move, turn, and jump
- Use tips (not edges) to jump against objects
- Good for bouncing around and climbing up and down
- Ball (X):
- Can move and turn but not jump
- Moves faster but less bouncy
- Smaller (good for tight spaces)
- Anchor (C):
- Can't move or jump
- Weighs much more
- Literally just used as a weight
- Ghost (V/Space):
- Can't steer movement
- No gravity
- Returns to previous shape after exiting a wall
- Decays after a few seconds without hitting a wall
- Will respawn you if you get stuck inside of a wall
- This is a few second cooldown to shape shifting
- Ghost clipping is proximity based, so if you ghost while on the ground, it will not stop ghosting until after you are far enough away from the ground
- Once again, climber sides/edges are for slowing down, tips are more bouncy
- Level 2 is not that hard! Time-wise it's the easiest/shortest level. You can use your shapeshifting creativity to skip most of it!
Made from scratch using:
- Game Engine:
- Godot Engine 2.0.2
- Sound Effects:
- Bosca Ceoil
Simply extract and run, although idk how the Mac one works...
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.